Posts Categorized: Uncategorized
Insights from a member turned leader on how to operate and participate in a successful task force
The sound of machine guns firing from all direction, mortars dropping from the sky like hail, the thunderous boom from the canons, the shock to the bones from the shock launchers, and the relentless assault from the rockets.
Across my news feed, Jonny Danger writes “I can’t believe I took out Quantum, bro, my heart was racing. That was FUN!”
Indeed it was. Once a day, we all come together like brothers and sisters and battle the beast we all know as the Task Force Operation. One by one, we take turn and fight like a tag team wrestling match. At the end of the day, when it’s all said and done, we either cheer and congratulate each other or encourage each other and remind one another that tomorrow is another day.
It is intimidating, even for the advanced players, to step on a base with maxed out rockets and shocks firing from all direction, and all you can do is hope that you can last another few seconds to take out that pesky rocket.» read the rest!
By Commander Febriajie
When it comes to getting resources, everyone would probably tell you the best way to do it is to raid frequently. But here’s the thing, the more you raid, the higher Victory Points you get, the more difficult the enemy is. Plus, there’s only a limited number of bases available on your map at any given time. So you need to think of a strategy to not only win more, but also save more.
Here are my Top 5 tips on how to do that:
Redesigning your base layout takes a bit of time investment, but it is the most basic thing that you must do in order to keep your resources safe. To make it easy for you, go visit those Top player bases, find one that you like, take a screenshot of it and copy the layout. Nothing beats enjoying a good cup of coffee on a lazy Sunday afternoon while editing your base
One thing you should know, Ops rewards are based on the Task Force (TF) performance as a whole (not by your individual performance).» read the rest!
Haven’t kept up? No worries! Here’s a quick summary. Source by Commander moodi989
In the most responsible way of course.
They’re a little unstable and may, ah what’s the word… explode. But what we know about them is the following.
- There’s a New Building called the “Weapon Lab”
- The weapon lab is available at HQ 15 and allows you to build “Prototype defense weapons”.
- Uses new items called “Prototype modules” to build the weapons, which drops in attacks or in the Hammerman Strikes Back event.
- Prototype modules come in 4 flavors: Critical Fuse, Complex Gear, Power Rod, and Field Capacitor.
And more specifically one of the backbones of our supply line, Resource Bases!
Now if you are an attack oriented commander and haven’t invested in your defenses or economy, this may not be the article for you as you won’t get the full benefits of resource bases and are likely to lose the bases to much higher level opponents.
However, if you like successfully defending your base, investing in your economy, prefer a slower more passive progression, and/or have Life or Ice statues, here are some facts about Resource Bases that might peak your interest.
- Resource Bases can easily outstrip your main base’s resource production. A handful of resource bases can equal your main bases resource production and several more than that can produce 2 to 4 times your main base’s production.
- Resource Bases also provide a stockpile of unlootable resources. This amount can equal 20-21 times your total resource base production.
- Resource Bases benefit from Life statue bonuses.