Doom Cannons are long range, single target destructive forces – capable of destroying most units in a single blast!
- Doom Cannons are one of the Prototype Weapons that can be constructed from the Weapons Lab.
- Like all of the Prototype Weapons, Doom Cannons have an extremely long range, second only to the Rocket Launcher and equal to the Shock Launcher. Similarly, their health is extremely high making them difficult to deal with before deploying troops.
- Doom Cannons fire an immensely powerful single shot which will instantly destroy any unit including Tanks. Only Scorchers are capable of surviving a single shot.
- The primary weakness of Doom Cannons are their slow firing speed. Because of this, mass infantry stand the best chance of defeating a base defended by one of these.
- As higher level Doom Cannons are built, not only does their damage per shot increase, but also their firing speed increases making them more potent.
- Hint: Try positioning Doom Cannons so that they are well defended behind other defenses. This will give them the most time to reload and destroy multiple targets.
Special StrategiesComing Soon!
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at email@example.com and we might send some free diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||Attack Speed||Prototype Materials||Build Time||Weapon Lab Required|
|1||15,000||1,500||5 sec||0 0 0 4||1h||1|
|2||20,000||2,000||4 sec||0 8 4 0||4h||3|
|3||25,000||3,000||3 sec||12 0 8 4||12h||5|