New Unit Incoming! | The Grenadier
Rejoice commanders, a new powerful unit has joined the ranks and he’s ready to rock!
- The unit is a long-range infantry able to fire AOE grenades (though very inaccurately).
- His range is the greatest among any troop, even tanks, meaning that he can sit safely behind tanks in order to deal out lots of damage.
- He can attack Flamethrowers, Machine Guns, and Cannons from outside their range!
- The damage strikes in a small AOE, and the difference/drawback between him and a Zooka is that the time between his shots is much longer, his shots are inaccurate, and his unit size is 3 times as large as a Zooka (6 size/unit).
- His health places him higher than Riflemen and just under Warriors. He can take a hit, but it isn’t necessarily his forte!
- He might be part of the Mythbusters, and he’s here to bust bases!
- For a full list of stats and strategies, check out the Grenadier Page!
Task Force and Dr. Terror Updates | It was sabotage!
Also included with today’s update are some cool changes to Task Force Operations and some modifications to Dr. Terror.
- Leaders and Officers can spend Intel to sabotage (destroy) random defensive buildings in Task Force operations.
- Confirmation check before committing to your Task Force attack
- Added a fresh batch of new Power Bases and NPC levels for Operations
- Operations will display “too easy”, “easy”, “normal”, “hard” or “impossible” based on your Task Force’s strength
- Leaving a Task Force at any point during an operation will make you ineligible for the OP reward
- Can check out potential recruits’ bases from their join requests
- Previous operations can be viewed from the operations map
- Dr. Terror’s Wednesday event Statues have been weakened
- You now get one extra guaranteed Power Stone Crystal after beating Terror Stage 19
- Changed VP reward to give Shards instead of Crystals
UI Changes | Better, Faster, Stronger (Looking)
- Gunboat ability timers don’t stack on top of each other anymore
- A captured Blackguard freighter delivers your OP reward
- Power Core and Power Cell destruction effects have been amped up
- Gears and fans have been turned on in operation levels
- New invasion and destruction animations on the map
- New attack in progress animations on the operations map
- New look for several building upgrade levels: HQ (4, 5, 6, 17), Quarry (2, 4, 5), Iron Mine (2, 3, 5, 9), Sawmill (7, 8, 9), Sculptor (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Cannon (11) and Rocket Launcher (7)
- New invasion information can be found on the Radar info screen
- Activity Log now shows Dive Location spawns
- Attacker’s name is now shown when watching a replay or spectating
- Epic win sound plays when you beat an operation, Terror Stage 20 or Lt. Hammerman