Hey commanders! Welcome to the Journal, your field guide to the powerful and varied Boom Beach Arsenal. Up on the roster Mortar, a slow-arming but much needed area attack defense.
Opposing Mortars start showing up in enemy bases at the way beginning of your command, and can be a problem for early-on full Riflemen assaults. Later in the game they mostly act as a movement deterrent – a base structure that can be easily countered but require you to spend Gunboat energy to evade or approach an enemy base from a forced angle.
How to fight against Mortars:
» read the rest!
Holy pot-stickers has there been an update!
- Mortars reload extremely slowly. Use this fact to move your troops either into their blindspots or evade them entirely. Be careful when using Flares – we recommend you zoom in your view to the farthest level to make sure you tap on the ground just before the Mortar, and not on it.
New units, new buildings, new maps, and all sorts of things you might not have seen coming!
See What’s New Below!
New Support Unit! | Submarine
That’s right folks, a yellow submarine. You’ll be digging up treasure like a Beatle in no time! Now about that gig…
- Starting at HQ 9, you can discover treasures with the submarine by finding dive locations on your map.
- Treasures can include resources, diamonds, and even powerstones!
- Dive locations appear randomly and each dive location will give you several treasures to choose from.
- Dives cost a lot of gold, but the rewards are well worth it!
- Tip: You cannot recover all the treasure from a dive location, so pick your targets wisely!
- Tip: Upgrading the submarine allows for deeper dives and greater rewards
- Tip: You need Radar level 7+ to find dive sites!
- Official Post Here
New Defense Building! | Shock Launcher
» read the rest!
The Shock Launcher is a POWERFUL new defense building which will significantly change the way battles are fought!