- Boom Cannons are unlocked at level 12 HQ and are powerful against large HP targets like Heavies, Tanks, and Scorchers.
- Cannons do not deal well with overwhelming numbers of troops like a mass of Riflemen or Warriors due to their slow rate of fire.
Boom Cannons deal double damage to Tanks making them one of the 3 main defenses against Tanks.Changed as of the Scorcher Update.
- Before deploying Tanks, it is important to destroy Cannons and Boom Cannons.
We here at Boom Beach HQ have a love/hate relationship with Boom Cannons. While on one hand, we love them because they pack a hell of a punch, we also hate them because if your attack on a base with a Boom Cannon doesn’t go perfectly, you are DEFINITELY losing some troops.
- Get rid of Boom Cannons before even launching troops. The immense range on the Boom Cannon will sneak up on you and could easily turn the tide of a battle
- Boom Cannon placement is very important. Putting a Boom Cannon in the front of your base with its attack bubble over most of your buildings is where we like to see the Cannons. It makes the cannon an immediate threat that your enemy will have to deal with (or better yet, skip you!)
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||Wood||Stone||Iron||Upgrade Time||HQ Level Required|