The boom mine deals massive damage to units that stray near them.
- Like their mine counterpart, Boom Mines detonate when a unit moves near them and can be destroyed with artillery or barrage fire.
- It is best to either destroy or avoid Boom Mines with flares when possible.
- Boom Mines are capable of destroying most units with a single mine with the exception of Heavies and Tanks.
- Before deploying Tanks, it is important to destroy Boom Mines as they will take significant damage from them.
- Grenadiers can clear mines if they are placed beside or behind buildings. Consider deploying a few to save your Gunboat energy and clear the way for Tanks or other units.
It is possible to hide these mines behind buildings, statues, and trees to give your enemies a nasty surprise.
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at email@example.com and we might send some diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Damage||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Wood||HQ Level Required|