Damage Amplifiers greatly amplify the damage of defenses around it (straight-forward enough).
- Damage Amplifiers are one of the Prototype Defenses that can be constructed from the Weapon Lab.
- Damage Amplifiers are the only Prototype that does not attack, but it does provide a significant boost to nearby defenses (50%, 75%, or 100%).
- The bonuses provided by the Damage Amplifier and Ice Statues are additive, not multiplicative.
- If the Damage Amplifier is destroyed during battle, the surrounding defenses will lose their attack boost.
- Upgrading the Damage Amplifier increases the boost it gives, but does not increase the range of the boost.
Special StrategiesComing Soon!
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at email@example.com and we might send some free diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage Boost||Prototype Materials||Build Time||Weapon Lab Required|
|1||15,000||50%||0 0 4 0||1h||1|
|2||20,000||75%||8 4 0 0||4h||3|
|3||25,000||100%||0 8 4 12||12h||5|