Boom! Goes the dyna…mine? The mine deals damage to units that stray near them.
- Mines detonate when a unit moves near them and can be destroyed with artillery or barrage fire.
- It is best to either destroy or avoid Mines with flares when possible, though high HP targets like Heavies and Tanks will be able to pass through them without much trouble.
- It is possible to hide mines behind buildings, statues, and trees to give your enemies a nasty surprise.
- Mines are effective against low to medium HP units like Riflemen, Zookas, and Warriors. They are good for deterring enemies from moving to certain parts of your base or making it more difficult to do so.
- Like buildings, Mines should be placed at least 1 space away from buildings and 2 spaces from each other to avoid having several destroyed with artillery fire.
Boom on the Beach
Placing clusters of mines near the beach might pick off units as they spread out to attack your base. Most players will not waste artillery rounds on mines unless they can also destroy your defenses at the same time.
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might send some diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Damage||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Wood||HQ Level Required|