Building up your resources is critical to training the strongest army and constructing the best base.
- Resources can be earned over time through structures like the Sawmill, Quarry, Iron Mine, and Residence.
- Attacking and destroying Blackquard bases and Player bases can provide a large supply of resources.
- Make sure to properly defend your HQ, as losing it during battle will result in losing a portion of your resources above your vault limit! Spending your resources whenever possible will also lower the amount you would lose to raids.
Gold | The Coin of the Realm
Wood | Nature’s Construct
Stone | The Builder’s Foundation
Used in the constructon and upgrading of mid-level buildings.
- Stone is generated over time by the Quarry obtained at HQ level 7 .
- Tip: You need stone to upgrade your HQ from level 6 to level 7; however, you cannot produce stone until you build the quarry at HQ level 7. Consider using gems to upgrade your HQ from level 6 to 7 and speed up your stone generation progress.
Iron | Arnold’s Gift
Used in the construction and upgrading of high-level buildings.
- Iron is generated over time by the Iron Mine obtained at HQ level 10.
- Tip: You need iron to upgrade your HQ from level 9 to level 10; however, you cannot produce iron until you build the Iron Mine at HQ level 10. Consider using gems to upgrade your HQ from level 9 to 10 and speed up your iron generation progress.
Diamond | A Girl’s Best Friend
Rare resource that can speed up the completion of units, buildings or upgrades.
- Can be used as a building material to replace missing resources.
- Can be randomly found on the map, earned through achievements, or bought from the iTunes store.
Have something to chip in? Send it to us at email@example.com and we might send some diamonds your way for your trouble!