Shock Launchers are great for stalling pushes and halting rushes in their tracks!
- Shock Launchers are the latest defensive building unlocked at HQ 17. They are especially potent against Warriors who rely on their damage to heal them up.
- Shock Launchers have an extremely long range, second only to the Rocket Launcher. Similarly, their health is extremely high making them difficult to deal with before deploying troops.
- Shock Launchers fire shock bombs which do not deal much damage; however, the shock bombs will disable units so they can’t move or attack for a short amount of time.
- The Shock Bomb stun duration does not depend on the level of your gunboat’s shock bomb. Instead, it depends on the level of the Shock Launcher.
- Hint: Try positioning shock launchers so that the area they stun the invading troops in also puts the troops in range of your other defenses.
Location MattersShock Launchers perform best from afar and should not be placed next to your HQ since they have a blind spot at close range. Also their rate of fire is slow, so it is best to position them so that their first shock bomb stuns enemies in range of your other defenses. This way your defenses will have several seconds to decimate the enemies without them being able to retaliate.
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might send some free diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||Shock Duration||Wood||Stone||Iron||Upgrade Time||HQ Level Required|