Each Statue created by the Sculptor is a work of art, and its powers are impossible to predict in advance. You need power stones in order to build statues.
- Statues provide large continuous buffs to your war effort.
- Statues range in power. Keep building them to get the biggest bonus!
- You can host more statues if your sculptor is high level.
What are statues and how do you make them?Statues are indestructible constructs that grant a continuous buff to your buildings, troops, or resource collection. They are built not using wood or gold but a completely different type of resource: power stones. You can only acquire crystals through raiding other bases, and it’s random chance whether they drop (though this chance is greatly increased based on the power level of your enemy). Power Stone quality is broken down into three grades: fragment, shard, and crystal. They are used, respectively, to build three grades of Statue: idol, guardian, and masterpiece. It takes 7 of a particular power stone to make its corresponding Statue. The higher the grade of Statue, the more powerful buff it provides. Different Statues provide different effects:
- Life boosts resource production
- Magma powers up your troops
- Ice toughens up your base
- Dark gives you a miscellaneous power.
Life statues boost the resource production from your main and side bases.
- Life Idols grant you +6-10% gold production or +7-12% other resource production.
- Life Guardians grant you +12-20% gold production or +15-25% other resource production.
- Life Masterpieces grant you +22-40% gold production or +27-50% other resource production.
Ice statues can immensely power up your base, shielding you from raids by enemy players.
- Ice Idols grant you +3-6% building HP or +4-7% defense firepower.
- Ice Guardians grant you +7-13% building HP or +9-15% defense firepower.
- Ice Masterpieces grant you +11-26% building HP or +16-30% defense firepower.
- Ice power stones can only be obtained from Winter/Frozen bases to the north.
Magma statues power up your troops, and are incredibly useful for attacks. Balance the right statue bonus with the right units, such as increased firepower with your Zookas!
- Magma Idols grant you +3-6% troop HP or +3-5% troop firepower.
- Magma Guardians grant you +7-12% troop HP or +6-10% troop firepower.
- Magma Masterpieces grant you +13-24% troop HP or +11-20% troop firepower.
Dark statues grant benefits that don’t fit under any one banner. Experiment with these to get a power you like!
- Increase chance of getting power stones from defeated enemy bases.
- Increase resource rewards from defeated enemy bases.
- Increase Gunboat starting energy.
- Dark power stones are obtained from Dr. Terror stages.
- Beating Dr. Terror stage 20 guarantees at least 2 Dark Crystals.
Where to next? Check out our other amazing guides!