The Submarine is a huge boon to your resource gathering! In exchange for Gold, the submarine allows you to search dive sites for various treasures containing Diamonds, Power Stones, Wood, Stone, etc! These resources come in abundance from treasure chests and higher level submarines will allow you to dive deeper for rarer treasures!
- Starting at HQ 9, you can build the submarine to discover treasures by finding dive locations on your map.
- Dive areas appear randomly and each dive location will give you several treasures to choose from.
- Dives cost a lot of gold, but the rewards are well worth it!
- “Dives Left” indicates the number of dives that you can use on that dive site. Once it reaches 0, that dive site will disappear.
- Tip: You cannot recover all the treasure from a dive location, so pick your targets wisely!
- Tip: Dive sites are only visible once you reach Radar level 7+!
Did you know leveling up your radar allows you to find and explore deeper dive sites with more valuable treasure?
Rewards | A Plethora of Treasure
Dive locations for the submarine are marked by yellow buoys on the map. Once you select a buoy, you’ll be able to choose from various treasures.
Examples of treasures you can uncover include:
- Level 1: 6 Magma Fragments, 10 Ice Fragments
- Level 1: 4 Ice Fragments, 26,000 Wood, 2,600 Iron
- Level 1: 5 Magma Fragments, 1 Magma Shard, 10,000 Iron
- Level 5: 380,000 Wood, 5 Life Shards
Upgrade Table | Dive Deeper
|Level||Max Dive Depth||Wood||Stone||Iron||Upgrade Time||HQ Level Required|
Where to next? Check out our other amazing guides!