- Tanks have the 2nd highest DPS and the longest range for any unit, the latter being their greatest strength.
- Tanks can be very powerful in large numbers, but they are weak versus many single target buildings. If using tanks, it is necessary to destroy any Cannons and Boom Cannons that will be able to fire upon them.
- It costs 2 energy to land deploy a tank, so careful consideration of energy usage is necessary when deploying them.
- Removing defenses like Cannons and Boom Cannons with your initial troops can help provide additional energy and clear out dangerous obstacles for your tanks.
- Losing a single tank in combat can seriously cripple your force’s DPS, so precautions must be made to keep them alive. Also training and replacing tanks is very costly.
- Tanks have the slowest move speed of all the units so positioning them around the map can be very costly on flares. However, because they are so slow, you can basically manage faster troops independently of the tanks.
- Heavies pair well with Tanks and can help remove Cannons and absorb damage while the tanks destroy the defenses.
- Medics can also pair well with Tanks as any splash damage will be healed very quickly and help the tanks survive onslaughts.
Take advantage of the superior range of your tanks and bombard enemy Flamethrowers or Machine Guns from the comfort of long range. Use your Shock Bombs to temporarily disable Cannons and Boom Cannons, and a spray of Barrage fire to take out several enemy mines at once. You’ll only be able to field a few tanks even at maximum Landing Craft capacity, so make the most of them!
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||Training Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Armory Level Required|