“As a Warrior and protector of the crystals, I will drive these blackguards back.”
The Tribal Warrior is an awesome sight in battle. He charges fearlessly, knowing that his Crystal Hammer will heal him with every blow.
- Warriors provide great DPS, the highest available yet. They also possess the unique ability to heal themselves upon attacking meaning it is possible to take virtually no damage from a defensive structure.
- As they must be within melee range, Warriors are weak to Machine Guns and Flamethrowers. If using Warriors, it is best to either destroy these with Artillery or Barrage or disable them with Shock Bombs until the Warriors are safely past them and out of range.
- A common early game strategy for raiding is to mass Warriors and eliminate high DPS defenses like Cannon and Boom Cannons with Barrage or Artillery. Then rush to the HQ and keep them alive by disabling other defenses with Shock Bombs and healing with Medkits while the warriors destroy the HQ.
- High level warrior rushes work by charging straight for the HQ. Smoke Screens cover the approach and a Medkit in addition to their attack healing can go a long way to keeping Warriors alive long enough to destroy the HQ.
- Warriors might be able to shrug off low level Machine Guns, but attacking leveled up Machine Guns directly is dangerous since they will absorb all the shots at close range.
- Shock Launchers can crush a warrior rush strategy as the shock will freeze them in place for more than 1.4 seconds during which time they can’t move, attack, or heal themselves with their hammers. Consider disabling the shock launcher with a shock bomb before they disable you!
Warrior Guide & Tips by Boom Beach General!
Mass Warriors by BoomBeachBonanza!
Mass Warriors Under SmokeIf you get to a critical mass of warriors, you can rush straight for the HQ, ignoring all the defensive structures. With enough warriors (19+), you can destroy the HQ very quickly before taking too many losses. To do this, flare the HQ and use smoke screens to cover your warriors as they move towards the HQ. Once there, use a medkit on them and use shock bombs to disable any troublesome defenses.
Shock Launchers: The End of Warriors?The introduction of Shock Launchers and the nerf to Warrior damage seems like it would be the end of the Warrior rush strategy. However, Warrior rushes still work very well, albeit a little slower. Disabling any Shock Launcher with a shock bomb is highly advisable. Also keep in mind that the Shock Launcher has a blind spot near it, so uninformed commanders might place their Shock Launcher too close to their HQ, rendering it useless against a Warrior Rush.
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at email@example.com and we might send some free diamonds your way for your trouble!
|New Level||Hitpoints||DPS||HP Healed||Training Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Armory Level Required|
|Old Level||Hitpoints||DPS||HP Healed||Training Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Armory Level Required|