“Hi, I’m a Zooka and I know a thing or two about blowing up buildings.”
For long-range attacks, call in the Zooka. A few Zookas can completely devastate a whole enemy base, but don’t let them come under fire from enemy turrets!
- Zookas are a high DPS, long range unit that can destroy enemy structures much faster than their predecessors.
- Due to their long range, Zookas can destroy short range defenses like Flamethrowers from a safe distance.
- When deploying Zookas, it is best to deploy them behind units with greater HP, like Heavies, as Zookas will die from a single hit from almost any structure. Thus, you should always have a unit in front of Zookas to shield them from damage
- Zookas are very weak to Mortars and a single Mortar shell can take out several Zookas. When deploying units it is also important to remember that Mortars may fire at an enemy in front of the Zooka, but the shell may hit the Zookas due to the time it takes the shell to travel. Space out the time between deploying your 1st units and your Zookas to avoid this situation.
- Zookas party well with Heavies as they will provide the most DPS possible until Warriors are unlocked at HQ level 8. Similar to Heavy/Riflemen parties, the Heavies shield the Zookas while the Zookas destroy enemy structures.
Heavy + Zooka Guide by NickAtNyte!
Heavy + Zookas by Boom Beach General!
The all Heavy and Zooka rushThis strategy should be comfortable stomping grounds for those of you with an MMO background! Pair up your biggest bullet sponges with your deadliest damage dealers. Because Heavies move more slowly, send them out well in front of your Zookas to draw all of the enemy attention. You’ll want to attack threats like Sniper Towers first to get the most out of your fragile vanguard. Because of your Zooka’s high Damage Per Second, Shock Bombs work especially well with them.
Got a killer strategy that we haven’t listed? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might send some free diamonds your way for your trouble!
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||Training Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Armory Level Required|